Posted by Mike Landers on September 30, 1997 at 14:41:33:
In Reply to: The Match Programme posted by Simon S-M on September 30, 1997 at 14:29:26:
1. Proof read it, the spelling mistakes are embarassing
2. Add a fans page, guested by anyone who cares to write in. Make it interesting, informative and *slightly* controversial if an article feels that way.
3. Stop being so bland. The programme is too dry and humourless.
4. Please get another headline typeface, it is very difficult to read
5. Proof read it.
6. Have a "Day in the Life" feature following a player around sponsorship opportunities etc.
7. More background to the players in Manchester, e.g. an article on KKs training sessions
8. Indepth interview with players, previous clubs, likes and dislikes, experiences in that country, reason why they came to Manchester
9. PROOF READ IT!
Post a Followup